We Accept Cash or Major Credit Cards. Maui Taxi’s on the Island of Maui have the same meter and there is only 1 official person who can change the meters. The Maui taxi rates are set by the County of Maui. The last raise the Maui taxi drivers received was in 2005 (or close to it).
It’s $3.50 to start and then .30 cents per 1/10 of a mile = $3.00 a mile. Wait time is .30 cents a minute. * unlike several countries and cities we do not charge extra for late night pickups…instead we thrive on them so remember the saying “Don’t Drink and Drive” call a taxi…Kihei Taxi. We have:
- Drivers with lots of Aloha
- knowledgeable about the Island of Maui
- helpful recommendations for Maui restaurants… & the best beaches on Maui!
- Island-wide Maui taxi transportation
- short or long distance taxi cab services all around the island of Maui
- Car seats available
- point to point destinations
- Relax & let us be your driver for the evening
- luxury 6 passenger mini-vans
- Maui OGG Airport Transfers
- late night drop off from the “triangle” in Kihei
- ASK ABOUT PRIVATE ISLAND TOURS
I all love to go waterfalling, so whether you are looking for an all day tour with only your friends and family or just want to spend a couple of hours looking and swimming in waterfalls before going to lunch in say Paia town; Kihei Taxi can set you up. We know all the best Maui waterfalls that are easy to access, all the best shopping (not just the touristy stuff), the best out of the way (hole in the walls) Maui Restaurants and secluded beaches. As a concierge i need instant access to Maui restaurant contact info and menus. Personally for me it’s all about the photos…food and location